Our Kitesurf Center is located in the South Caribbean on Union Island (St.Vincent and the Grenadines).
Unspoilt by the mass tourism, you will not find any info on how to get here using your traditional flight search engine even though Union Island has its own airport.
We created this page to help you find your way here.
A return or onward ticket is required by all visitors, as well as proof of accommodation.
The easiest and only direct way to fly to Union Island is to fly to Barbados or St Lucia which has daily connections to Union Island and the Grenadines.
Most of the major airlines are flying to Barbados (BGI) or St Lucia (UVF), you can use search engines like www.kayak.com to find the flights that will suit you best.
London or other major cities have daily connections to Barbados (BGI) and Ste Lucia (UVF).
Your best option might be to fly directly to Martinique with any of the regular airlines and then take a private direct 1 hour flight from Martinique to Union Island.
Contact us directly for more information regarding the private flights from Fort De France (Martinique) to Union island: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you arrive on Barbados or on St Lucia you will take a small plane from the airline SVG AIR that will fly you directly to Union Island.. You will need to book your flight directly with the airline by sending them an email or using the new website of SVGair: www.flysvgair.com
A return flight from Barbados to Union Island will cost you around 450 USD (taxes included).
Barbados – Union Island**
Daily Flight #608 leaving Barbados at 13:00
Daily Flight #616 leaving Barbados at 16:30 Union Island – Barbados**
Daily Flight #605 Leaving Union Island at 11:00
Daily Flt #609 leaving Union Island at 14:15
A return flight from St Lucia to Union Island will cost you around 450 USD (taxes included).
Daily Flight leaving St Lucia Ewanorra Airport (UVF) at 16:15 arriving Union Island 16:50
Daily Flight Leaving Union Island 11:10 arriving St Lucia Ewanorra Airport (UVF) 11:45
There is no problem bringing your board bag aboard the Barbados-Union Island flight, just let the airline know about it.
If your gear does not make it on your flight it will be on the next available flight.
The schedule flights tend to change, we invite you to contact Mustique Airways to know about flight availabilities and to book your flight: email@example.com
– LIAT airline has daily flights between most Caribbean islands (Martinique, St Martin, Guadeloupe, Antigua, …). LIAT flies to St Vincent, you can book your flight online at: www.liatairline.com ( not the best recommended option)
– You can fly from St.Vincent to Union island with SVG AIR: www.flysvgair.com A one way flight from St Vincent to Union Island will cost you around 55 USD.
– The prices from the airport to the ferry terminal are between 25 EC$ and 30 EC$.
– If you have to spend one night in Martinique and need to sleep there before your next flight, here is the closest hotel to the airport: www.hotel-lagalleria.com
– St Vincent has several hotels very close to the port and the airport, we recommend The Cobblestone Inn Hotel located in the center of Kingstown not far from the airport and the ferry terminal. You can book your room on their website: www.thecobblestoneinn.com
The prices from the airport to the center of Kinsgtown (or Cobblestone Inn Hotel) is between 25 EC$ and 30 EC$.
Now that you know how to get here it is time to book your room from one of the two option we offer.
The Hotel on the Kitebeach
The Hotel on the Kitebeach on Union island is the Kite boarding accommodation in the Grenadines. The newly refurbished rooms offer a great view and proximity to our Kite center and the center of town with all the restaurants.
Book with us to get the FREE Kitebeach Access.
Palm Island Resort
Staying on the private Island Palm Island is the best option if you are looking for a more relaxing high standard holiday with the best services. Palm Island is located 1 mile offshore Union island but has daily boat connection to Union island and the Kitesurfing school and spot.