The spot feature a beautiful lagoon with shallow areas and very flat water to practice your best tricks. We also have a nice slider and the clearest water you will ever see in your life.
Have a look at our Weather Forecast page for a detailed statistic of the trade winds in the Grenadines.
The kitebeach access is FREE to all of our hotel guests only.
To kite on your own on Kitebeach you must be able to Ride comfortably up-wind and have a good kite control.
If you are unable to Kite upwind you can take lessons with our school or we can direct you to other spots where you can practice safer on your own.
-If you are already a Kitesurfer and would like to kite at our spot there is a small fee to be paid upon arrival to help fund the general maintenance of the spot.
This will give you access to our air compressor, bar area, Wifi, help with landing/launching and safety rescue when our boat is available. Weekly and Monthly rates are available.
-Hotel guests who booked their stay through us via www.kitesurfgrenadines.com do not have to pay the Kite Beach access fee.
– All new Kiteboarder must register at the JT Pro Center before launching their kite.
– All Kiteboarders must follow the beach sign rules outlined below.
– Always launch and land your kite toward the water.
– Do not leave your kite at 12 O’clock while on the beach.
– Respect the airport buoys and harbour limitations.